Inspections you can trust
Frisbie Home Inspection: Your Choice of Home Inspector In Beaverton, OR and the Surrounding Areas
There are many situations where you’ll likely want to get a house inspection. For example, perhaps you want to make sure your home doesn’t have high levels of radon, and so have decided to get testing services. Maybe there’s something wrong with your sewer, and you want someone who can provide you with a camera inspection to determine what the issue is. Or, perhaps you want a basement inspection because you think there might be hidden problems. When you need help from a home inspector near Beaverton, OR, consider contacting Frisbie Home Inspection. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry and dedicate ourselves to providing you with reliable service. We are honest, flexible, and reliable, providing thorough and timely reports so that you can get the information you need, when you need it. Consider calling today in order to speak to a property inspector you can trust.
Fill out the form to learn more about our inspection services
Trust Us for Outstanding Home Inspection Services
General Home Inspections
Do you want to make sure there aren’t any hidden issues with a property? Then just get service from Frisbie Home Inspection.
Are you worried that radon might be building in your home? Get radon testing from the experts in order to give yourself peace of mind.
Sewer Camera Inspections
Have a problem with your sewer, but can’t figure out what it is? Then let Frisbie Home Inspection give you a sewer camera inspection.
Remote Crawlspace Inspections
Sometimes, crawlspaces are too small to inspect normally. Get a remote crawlspace inspection in order to make sure your crawlspace doesn’t have hidden issues.
Trust Us to Handle a Wide Variety of Different Inspections
Frisbie Home Inspection can provide you with the following services:
- General Home Inspections: We carefully inspect all areas of a house, including plumbing, heating, ventilation, and more.
- Radon Testing: Radon is a colorless, odorless gas that is one of the leading causes of lung cancer. Make sure it isn’t building in your home by getting radon testing.
- Video Sewer Scopes: Using a camera, we can carefully check out your sewers to identify any issues.
- Remote Crawlspace Inspections: We’re able to use a small robot to inspect crawlspaces that would otherwise be too small for people to inspect.
- Inspections for Agents: Real estate agents need to make sure that the homes they’re looking at are in good condition. We can assist you with this task.
- Prelisting Inspections: Planning to sell a home? Make sure there aren’t any hidden problems by getting a prelisting inspection.
Contact Us Now for More Information
When you need help from a trustworthy home inspector, give Frisbie Home Inspection a call. We serve people within a 50 mile radius of our location, including places such as Beaverton, Portland, and Salem. Give us a call today for more information.